AIM
Thor6767

Office Awesomeness Ep 1 Office Awesomeness Ep 1

Great job man. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Absolutly Hilarious

This was fucking hilarious. Crotchless Chaps? Fucking BRILLIANT. You have my 5 and my respect good man!

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Haha

Good shit, Whens the sequel coming out?

Banana Republic Banana Republic

Reminded me of the humor from spongebob.

I enjoyed it a lot, I liked all the subtle stuff too in your animations that were pretty funny. I hope to see more stuff from you in the future, as a matter of fact, I demand it.

Bush Thinking Bush Thinking

When will it stop.

You know, seriously, there are about ten thousand other movies out there that degrade bush, and yours is no diffrent. When the fuck are people like you gunna grow up and realize that, "Hey, maybe making anti-bush movies ISNT gunna change anything!" You know, sure, it was kinda funny the first time, the whole, George Bush is stupid thing. But after a good couple thousand times, its gets old. As a matter of fact, it seems childish. My advice, stop being bitter and choose a president in 2008 that you think would do a better job.

Is all you crave attention? Or are you trying to get a point across? A point that many people have tried to convey before? Its boring and not original, at all. The only reason you dont get blammed is because Anti-Bush supporters vote it 5. Thats bullshit. How can something so routine continue being voted into the portal? I absolutly dont get it.

I guess to each their own, but it really pisses me off how newgrounds is going from a fun place to submit intresting original ideas, to some political forum where everyone is bashing on each others views. If all you can create is "Bush is stupid!", "Bush looks like a monkey!", "Bush is badddd!" movies, then maybe your all out of ideas.

Fucks to it though, you might just convert one more person to your anti-bush cause, you know, magically enlighten them withthe bright new idea that "Bush is really pretty stupid." Just in case those other 1000 entries didnt say it enough, this one sure will. What exactly are you trying to convey? The same exact message? God im so confused!

Do you really think hes a complete moron though? I mean, he has to be smarter then you think to become president, right? I mean, im sure to be president, you MUST have an I.Q. above a complete numbskull right? Does this movie convey your own ideas, or ideas that you grabbed from someone else? Answer these questions and ill be content, but other than this, Seriously, ITS ALREADY BEEN DONE!!

Sincerly,
~AJ

Taco-Man: Hurricane Taco-Man: Hurricane

Eh...

Running out of Ideas? This was hardly funny... I mean, if your going to make fun of the Prez. at least do a good job, but seriously, that was the most half-assed bush bashing I have seen in my life. I concur with a previous poster, who stated it is the Mayor and Governers job to evacuate the citys and towns when a natural disaster occurs. It just kind of seems un-original and that this was just like every other bush bashing movie out there. Seriously, grow up.

The Linda Show 2 The Linda Show 2

Hmmm

Well, someones bitter.

Majin Vegetto: Episode 4 Majin Vegetto: Episode 4

Hmmm

I used to be an avid watcher of DBZ, and most of the animation seems copied from diffrent episodes, I see some from the specific "cell games" episodes, but whateves. I really liked it, it was all drawn by you, and I am impressed, anything of this caliber takes quite a while to make, so mad props, I hope to see more.

LOZ: Hyrule's Bout LOZ: Hyrule's Bout

Good effort

It was nice, but im sure you could have done much better if you spent more time on it. Oh, Why does zelda sound like a man?

Typhoon Typhoon

Eh

First off, if i was a super hero, i think i would shy away from the color purple. And if i was a super hero, i wouldn't prance around like a gay man. But thats just me.